5vs5 Open Invite (CTF Mode) Table last updated:
OVERALL HOME AWAY Pos Team P W D L W D L W D L Pts 0 Team Name 1 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 Team Name 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Team Name Three 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Team Name Four 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
5vs5 Open Invite (CTF Mode)
Description: 5 vs 5 Open. Players may be made up of members from multiple realism units.
Time Frame: Tournament will run from January 28th until February 25th. After which point a playoff bracket will be formed.
Total # of Teams That Can Enter: No Team Cap. However many are on sign up will be how many will compete.
How to Play: Every team will be scheduled two matches at the start of every week. Teams are then responsible for hosting the match themselves using permissions from their realism units to use their own servers. Matches are not administrated. The DOW-RC is not responsible for the integrity of the matches.
- All matches will be played on the same team (Axis or Allies) throguhout the match. Whoever you are is determined by your home or away status. Home = Allies. Away = Axis
- All matches are default CTF or Demolotion Victory.
- Map used is decided by Home team.
- Once match has ended, the wining team must fill out a After Match Report
- If match never occurs in the week, match is cancelled and both teams are awarded 1 point (same as a loss) regardless of "who's fault it is". The DOW-RC is not responsible for teams being able to play or not.
Replacing Players or Trading Players: Every team manager has the option to remove, replace or even trade their players to other teams. To do this, make a forum post in the league section alerting DOW Staff the details.
HOW TO SIGN UP: Before you sign up, get 6 friends (including yourself) to all be registered on these forums else you will not be able to add them to your team. Make sure you pick active players. Your ringer (last player) is used to fill in for a missing player for your team or your opponent for that match.
CUTOFF DAY FOR TEAM SIGN-UPS IS JANUARY 27TH